During private lessons I work with the dog myself as well as working side by side coaching you on how to utilize the positive reinforcement training techniques. A a result, this gives you the confidence and the tools to carry on throughout your dog’s lifetime. Consequently, you’ll learn how to control your dog in life’s everyday situations so that he and your family can live in peace and harmony together. I offer puppy training and dog training to all ages and breeds.
All private lessons are at your home or location of choice such as a local park. In packages when the dog is ready, for instance, we take our lessons out in public with distractions which is an important element for strengthening the behaviors that he has learned. I am always willing to meet in a local park, however, if you live outside of my service areas of Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Lake Forest, and Trabuco Canyon. I have limited availability for San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente and there is an extra location fee of $35/visit.
Per Lesson fee is on a sliding scale per quantity purchased. Therefore the more you buy the more you save! Every lesson is tailored to suit your individual needs. Suggested packages can be found below.
|1 Lesson||$155||Price per lesson||$155|
|4 Lessons||$599||Price Per Lesson||$150|
|6 Lessons||$870||Price per lesson||$145|
|9 Lessons||$1260||price per lesson||$140|
- Start off on the right foot! Appropriate for starting as early as 8 weeks old. Private lessons at your home. Proper early puppy socialization and handling between 8-12 weeks of age is imperative to a stable dog. Insufficient early socialization causes hard-to-reverse changes in brain function and anatomy, which leads to temperament problems later in life, such as fear and aggression towards people. Proper socialization training early is much easier to do than to try to fix these behavior problems down the road. This is also the window for teaching the puppy OFF- leash training! Bomb-proof your dog to prevent dog bites especially with children, fear, leash reactivity, aggression with other dogs or humans, resource guarding, handling such as for vet visits, nail clippings, brushing teeth, cleaning ears etc. As they hit the 3 month mark we begin working more intensely on everything included in the basic manners package. Leash walking, sit, down, recall, stay, wait, go to your mat, and boundaries the front door. Each lesson includes customized written homework instructions. Includes Phone and email support. Best Value- 9 lessons. Make the investment now to save you time, frustration and money in the long run with a well balanced and behaved dog! Lessons run up to 60 minutes.
- Appropriate for 3 months old and up: Private lessons at your home. Examples of things covered include Down, Come, Sit, Stay, loose leash walking, Go to Your Mat, Wait, boundaries, getting ready for new baby + more! All inclusive of common behavior problems such as jumping, reacting to other dogs on walks, counter surfing, door bolting and more! 100% customized to meet your needs. Each lesson includes customized written homework instructions. Includes Phone and email support. 6 lessons. Lessons run 60 minutes. Options are 1X per week for 6 weeks or a 2X per week for 3 weeks which can work well for concentrated behavior problems only.
- Do you have only one or two issues that you need some help with? This may be the package for you! Consists of a total of four, one hour lessons.
- One hour consultation to make a clear assessment of the situation and your goals, discuss potential outcomes, and consider training plan options.
Too busy or prefer to have the professionals do the work? Day training may be the solution for you!
- Includes 2 weeks (7 Training Sessions with your dog and 1 Transfer Session)
- This program consists of a trainer coming to your home to work with your dog 4 times per week on week 1, and 3 times per week on week 2 (up to one hour each session), with or without you present, and one “Transfer Session” (an hour to an hour and a half long) at the end of week 2, where you and your family will learn to cue and manage your dog using the behaviors he’s been taught. (8 meetings total)
- Includes 4 weeks (14 Training Sessions with your dog and 2 Transfer Sessions)
- This program consists of a trainer coming to your home to work with your dog 4 times per week on week 1 & 3, and 3 times per week on week 2 & 4 (up to one hour each session), with or without you present, and one “Transfer Session” (an hour to an hour and a half long) at the end of week 2 & 4, where you and your family will learn to cue and manage your dog using the behaviors he’s been taught. (16 meetings total)