Private Lessons and Group Classes
My method is to empower you to have better control and understanding of your dog’s behavior. I work side by side instructing you and your family how to utilize my positive reinforcement training techniques. This gives you the confidence and the tools to carry on throughout your dog’s lifetime. You’ll learn how to control your dog in life’s everyday situations so that he and your family can live in peace and harmony together. I offer puppy training and dog training to all ages and breeds.
All lessons are in your home. For packages, the last lesson or 2 may be out in public with distractions if your dog is ready. I am always willing to meet in a local park if you live outside of my service areas of Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Lake Forest, and Trabuco Canyon or you may pay an extra driving fee for visits further.
- In home consultation to make a clear assessment of the situation and your goals, discuss potential outcomes, and consider training plan options. Fee is applied towards training package price if you sign up for 6 lessons or more.
- Appropriate for 3-4 months old and up: Private lessons at your home. Covering Down, Come, Sit, Stay, Heel, Go to Your Bed, Wait, boundaries, getting ready for new baby + more! All inclusive of common behavior problems. 100% customized to meet your needs. Each lesson includes customized written homework instructions. Best Value- 6 lessons. Lessons run 60 minutes.
- Appropriate for 8-16 weeks old: Get off on the right foot and prevent and fix common behavior problems such as housebreaking, chewing, jumping, nipping + more! Introduce basic obedience commands such as sit, down and come. Each lesson includes customized written homework instructions. 3 lessons. Lessons run 60 minutes.
- Basic Obedience including loose leash walking, learning to focus and give eye contact, sit, down, come and stay. Ideal for dogs with previous private training to practice in a more distracting environment.
- Please check for current class dates before purchasing.
- Lessons run approximately 60 minutes.
- Three week clinic on Dec.7th, 14th, and 21st. Brush up on dog manners so that everyone enjoys being around Fido during your holiday celebrations! Covering things like how to greet visitors politely, not stealing food, and to stay.